eMusic Library – Manage your digital library – Java/JSP Project Source Code
eMusic Library is a mission developed in Java using Aqsa MVC framework to managed your digital music retailer. Particular person can login/Register and create its private music library, add songs, request so as to add songs to administrators. If he/she add any tune, then admin can view and permitted it.
Most importantly, eMusic Library mission is developed using my very personal Aqsa MVC framework. Aqsa MVC framework is a Java based totally MVC framework like struts, and it has the entire choices on the market (just about ) which you uncover in struts, nevertheless the benefits of Asqa MVC on struts is its little or no footprint. It has spherical 25 kb of dimension which make it world’s smallest MVC framework. Rapidly I am going to add the Framework provide with particulars, and tutorial.
Following are the choices of this Mission:
- ADMIN: Login, View all Observe Request
- ADMIN: Add / Delete Songs
- ADMIN: Accepted/ Reject songs already uploaded by any Particular person
- USER: Login, View, Play an inventory of Songs
- USER: Request Admin so as to add a model new tune
- USER: Monitor tune request Historic previous
- and loads of further….
For individuals who curiosity to review this java mission or have to develop this emusic library in java, please get the sourcecode with click on on on the receive hyperlink below.